Anti-Ragging Committee Members- Click Here
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts:
- Any conduct by a student or students, whether through spoken or written words or by actions, that has the effect of teasing, treating, or handling a fresher or any other student with rudeness is prohibited.
- Indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students, which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm, or raises fear or apprehension in any fresher or other student, is strictly forbidden.
- Asking any student to perform an act that the student would not ordinarily do, and that has the effect of causing shame, torment, or embarrassment, so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or any other student, is not allowed.
- Any act by a senior student that prevents, disrupts, or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or fresher is a violation of the rules.
- Exploiting the services of a fresher or any other student to complete academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students is strictly prohibited.
- Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure burden imposed on a fresher or any other student by students is not tolerated.
- Any act of physical abuse, including sexual abuse, homosexual assaults, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts, gestures, causing bodily harm, or any other danger to health or person, is strictly condemned.
- Any act of abuse through spoken words, emails, posts, or public insults, which includes deriving perverted pleasure and vicarious or sadistic thrill from actively or passively participating in the discomfiture of a fresher or any other student, is unacceptable.
- Any act of physical or mental abuse, including bullying and exclusion, targeted at another student (whether fresher or otherwise) based on color, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, gender (including transgender), sexual orientation, appearance, nationality, regional origins, linguistic identity, place of birth, place of residence, or economic background is strictly against the rules.